Get your coverage in place anytime between the ages of 18 and 55 - Your insurance and premium will be guaranteed for the next 10 years
We all know how important it is to protect our families with life insurance coverage. But the idea of filling out questionnaires, getting medical exams, and taking the time to get your paperwork together may be more then you can take.
With Navy Mutual's Express Term 'Plus' no medical exam is required, so once you apply online and are accepted for coverage, your insurance begins that same day. And your premium is guaranteed.
You will have $250,000 of life insurance protection for a full ten years at a fixed premium rate, all done without the hassle of getting a physical and without wasting your time.
'Plus' – All Navy Mutual Life Insurance Provides
- No military service restriction.
- No war, aviation or terrorism clauses.
- No travel or residence location restrictions.
- Insurance that stays with you after you separate or retire from the military.
- Insurance for your spouse.
- No sales fees or commissions.
Accelerated Death Benefit Option
- Any insured that has maintained a plan for more than five years and is terminally ill may receive a majority of the death benefit as a lump sum.
- There is no additional premium for this option!
Is This the Ideal Coverage for You?
Term life insurance is the most popular type of life insurance. Most people are initially interested in term insurance due to its low price and how easy it is to understand and to purchase.
Express Term 'Plus' is an excellent choice for many different types of individuals:
- Military members looking to supplement their SGLI.
- Those preparing for deployment.
- People who don't want or don't have the time to fill out more extensive applications.
- Those looking for coverage without having to get a physical.
- People who don't want to deal with an agent.
- Those looking for a fast and convenient way to get coverage in place.
- People who want to avoid medical exams, lab tests, and paperwork.
Life Insurance with No Medical Exam
No Physical Required
When applying for life insurance, most carriers require a medical exam for all policies, while others require exams only for policies with high death benefit amounts. Navy Mutual is offering Express Term 'Plus' without a medical exam requirement for the speed and convenience it offers to our military members needing to get coverage in place right away.
Benefits of a No Medical Exam Term Policy
When applying for a no medical exam Express Term 'Plus' policy all you have to do is answer a few health questions. There is no need to set up an appointment with a medical examiner, provide blood or urine samples, make copies of your physicals or medical test records, or set up any doctor visits.
In addition, all death benefit payouts are 100% federal income tax-free.
Quick and Easy Process – Complete in less than 10 minutes
Complete your application, get a decision, make your payment and start your coverage… all online, all the same day!
Step 1: Get a Quote
Complete the short online form to get your premium cost.
Step 2: Apply
Provide your personal information and find out if you qualify by answering a few health questions. You'll know immediately if you qualify for this coverage.
If you qualify for this coverage you can review your policy conditions, pay your first premium by credit card and your coverage will be in place that same day. Your payment is collected only after the policy is approved.
Step 3: Print
After the policy is approved and payment information is processed, you will be able to print your policy conditions immediately. A formal copy of your insurance policy and provisions will be mailed to the address you provided.
If you have any question or if you would rather talk to a Representative
Call us at 1-800-628-6011 and we will help you determine if this or another Navy Mutual policy best meets your needs.
Click here to apply